Although we obviously did not wait for the Covid-19 pandemic to comply with basic hygiene rules, recent events have forced us to redefine the concept of “cleanliness” within our establishment.
Also, and to ensure both the well-being of our guests and health security, here are our 7 golden rules now in force at Maison de Julia.
We will ensure its quality by ventilating all rooms and common areas for at least 20 minutes each day.
2/ Respect for barrier gestures during cleaning
We know today, from having heard it repeated over and over, what these gestures cover: masks, gels and gloves, the triptych against the spread of the virus that has so suddenly burst into our lives.
We strictly adhere to the directives issued by the government.
3/ Use of a good disinfectant
We use products in accordance with the standards issued by the Environmental Protection Agency – Standard EN14476.
That is, they not only kill germs, bacteria and viruses, but they respect the integrity of nature, not emitting toxic substances.
4/ Items to be cleaned and disinfected
Beyond the careful cleaning carried out in the rooms for each new guest, we also disinfect everything that may be:
- window sills and handles
- remote controls
- fan and light chains
- hair dryer
- trash cans
- shower curtains and doors
- shampoo and shower gel dispensers
We are also very attentive to the disinfection of our common areas, whether inside the house, on the patio or around the swimming pool.
For stays longer than one night, we usually do daily room cleaning (bedding). Unless otherwise requested, it will be suspended, in order to limit the risk of contamination.
5/ Washing of fabrics at very high temperature
All our fabrics are washed at very high temperature.
The sheets are cleaned by a professional laundry; the rest of the bathroom and toilet linen is washed by us at 60 degrees using a disinfectant detergent.
All bedding protections (mattress protectors and pillowcases) are changed for each new customer and of course washed like the sheets.
6/ Room “in quarantine”
We promote as much as possible the rotation of rooms between guests according to the occupancy of the establishment, in order to leave a room without occupant between two reservations as long as possible and to allow the activation of the virus.
7/ Collection of non-essential documents and items
Exceptionally, we have removed all documents and objects not essential for your stay: decorative elements, documentation, food hospitality products.
We have always attached great importance to cleanliness in our establishment. Rest assured that we are redoubling our vigilance.
For your comfort in complete safety
1/ When making your reservation
- We are at your disposal to answer all your questions, explain our new measures and organize your stay.
- In order to avoid our guests arriving at the same time, we can arrange an approximate arrival time.
2/ Your stay
- Hydro-alcoholic gel and disinfectant wipes are at your disposal.
- Breakfasts: we adapt our organization to the number of people present at the house as well as to the weather conditions, in the breakfast room with sufficient distance between each and the setting up of 2 services or outside at tables individual.
- With a capacity limited to a maximum of 12 guests, on a property of more than 1,000 m2, social distancing is guaranteed. We have common areas large enough to receive you in the best conditions.
Learn more about cleaning procedures.
We also offer you the privatization of our house to organize holidays with friends or family reunions: all the bedrooms, the kitchen, the dining room and the living room as well as the large garden and its swimming pool will then be reserved for you. See our “Privatization & Events” page.
From June 1, 2021, our usual flexible cancellation conditions apply:
- No fees will be retained if the cancellation occurs more than 7 days before the date of arrival.
- The full deposit will be retained if the cancellation occurs less than 7 days before the date of arrival or if the stay is shortened.
- If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be retained.
Of course, in the event of government measures preventing your stay, you will be able to reschedule or cancel your reservation without penalty. Your deposit will be refunded.